[ English / Japanese ]
Based on our long-established SR series, this stereotaxic instrument is designed specifically for mice and is equipped with various functions to fix the head more firmly. The auxiliary ear bar allows clamping actions to be smoothly manipulated with just one hand, letting the operator fix the external auditory canal and check the fixation firmness with the fingertips. The mouth and nose fixing clamp features a slim, compact design appropriate for the mouth of a small mouse, making it easy to confirm that the teeth are fixed firmly. In addition, the instrument allows easy back/forward and up/down position adjustment. An AP frame bar is provided, to which many different types of accessories can be attached along with the attached micromanipulator: SMM Series (SMM-100 / SMM-100C / SMM-200 / SMM-200C) or SM-15R/L. The SR-5M1-HT includes the non-rupture type auxiliary ear bar (EB-6).
* When using these instruments with rats, use the separate RA-6N as well.
* When using these instruments with common marmosets, use the separate CA-6 as well.
* SR-6M-HT/SR-6M1-HT are available as two AP-bar types.
* The specifications with the AP bar mounted on the left side (opposite side of the standard position shown in the picture) or with the scale on the AP bar facing inwards also available on request. Please contact us for more information.
* Stereotaxic micromanipulators such as SM-15R is sold separately.
An auxiliary ear bar included is different between SR-5M-HT and SR-5M1-HT. SR-5M1-HT includes the non-rupture type EB-6.
|Auxiliary Ear Bar included in SR-5M-HT|
|Auxiliary Ear Bar included in SR-5M1-HT|
Narishige produces world standard 18.7mm square shape AP frame bar. Please be advised when mounting on your existent frames since our stereotaxic manipulators are tailored for 18.7mm AP frame bar.
|Accessories included||EB-3B Ear Bars for Mice (in a pair)
EB-5N Auxiliary Ear Bar for Mice
|EB-3B Ear Bars for Mice (in a pair)
EB-6 Auxiliary Ear Bar for Mice
|Dimensions (Base plate)||W400 × D300 × H110mm|
refers to the model itself with standard attachments
refers to attachable main accessories
refers to types of mounting adaptors