[ English / Japanese ]
This mounting adapter is designed to be widely compatible with microscopes of various makes and models. With the adaptor installed on the illumination pilllar of the microscope, various models of manipulator can be set up.
* When mounting the MMN-1 onto the NU-1, please use the NR or NR2.
* When mounting the MHW-3 onto the NU-1, please use the P-6-2.
* Please be aware that the following two precautions due to the various shapes of microscopes.
- The adapter may interfere with the stage, other parts, or peripheral devices.
- The manipulators attached may interfere with the stage and/or peripheral devices within the movement range.
* In case of interference, please use the product to the extent that it does not interfere.
* Alternatively, the P-6-2 (sold separately) can be used to increase positioning options.
Please confirm that the illumination pillar of the microscope meets the following conditions:
* Illumination pillar has to be:
- (a) Width: 34mm to 110mm
- (b) Depth: 20mm to 50mm
- Perpendicular to the stage.
- Rectangular with the front and back parallel.
- No cables or bumps where the adapter is mounted.
The above photo shows a set-up example of illumination pillar 110mm wide (c) and 50mm deep (d) with NU-1, NR2, MMN-1, and MMO-203 installed.
When manipulators are mounted on both the left and right sides of the NU-1, the distance between those manipulators can be 200mm approximately (e). This avoids interference with devices such as condensers of microscope.
The holder is set so as to point to the center of the field of view (optical axis). The installation shown is optimum under the condition that the optical axis is located around 160mm from the front of the illumination pillar (f).
If the distance to the optical axis is longer than 160 mm, it can be adjusted forward using the adjustment mechanism on the manipulator. If the distance to the optical axis is shorter, it can be adapted by changing the orientation of the mounting adapter (g).
Note: Please adjust the manipulator's position to an optimum position on the adaptor and also use adjusting mechanisms in the direction of forward/backward, left/right, and up/down.