[ English / Japanese ]
This oil hydraulic joystick micromanipulator won considerable attention as an innovative model as soon as it went on sale, principally because of its smooth three-dimensional operation using a single lever. Since that time, it has been widely used by many customers, whose requests for restoration of its former shape and other discontinued features are met in this latest model. Those features include the tall upright joystick control section with plastic hand-rest and full, 500µm rotation movement. In addition, a slimmer driving unit and attachment of the UT-10 as an accessory make this model easier than ever to use.
* For attachment to the microscope, a coarse manipulator and suitable mounting adaptor are required (sold separately).
* Select TypeB adaptor for mounting this manipulator in combination with MMN-1 coarse manipulator.
* Changing the universal joint included with the micromanipulator to the double pipette holder HD-21 (sold separately) enables performance of embryo biopsy.
* Changing the universal joint included with the micromanipulator to MMO-220A one-axis oil hydraulic micromanipulator (sold separately) enables four-dimensional remote controlled movement.
|Accessories included||UT-10 Universal Joint (with Angle Gauge)
|Movement range||Fine||X10mm, Y10mm, Z10mm
Full rotation of knob 500µm
Minimum graduation 4µm
|Movement range||Joystick (for maximum movement in X-Y plane) 2mm|
|Dimensions/Weight||Control unit||W130 × D130 × H220mm, 1.86kg|
|Drive unit||W40 × D51 × H87mm, 180g|
|Hydraulic tube length||0.9m|
* Please contact your local Narishige representative for the model with full rotation of knob 250µm.
refers to the model itself with standard attachments
refers to attachable main accessories
refers to types of mounting adaptors