[ English / Japanese ]
Microforge is useful instrument which enables production of micropipette while seeing the tip with built-in microscope. The MF2 fabricates various kinds of pipette by micro-works of cutting, fire-polishing, bending and forming a spike in needs of experiment. Seeing the tip of pipette in the microscope ensures to fabricate pipette of your preference. The microscope is designed as compact yet robust unit which reduces risk of pipette breakage during the handling. All of fine controls are performed by reliable knobs installed on the microscope. The focusing knob can be switched to the left side of the microscope if needed. The readout of heater level, which is essential for the work, is indicated on display. The heater is turned on and off with foot switch. The LED lamp as the light source allows brightness adjustment from low to high.
* Eyepiece/objective lens are sold separately. Please select one best suits your needs from designated sets.
* Eyepiece and Objective lens from the previous model MF-830 and MF-900 are compatible with MF2.
* High magnification objective lens is not available. The maximum power of optional lens is 150x magnification in total, achieved by MF2-LS1 and MF2-LE15 combined.
* The 10x Objective lens with MF2 offers micrometer which smallest increment is 10µm. When making a pipette, the tip size that can be observed with the scale is increment of 10µm.
|Model||Product||Magnifications in total||Objective Lens||Eyepiece||Application|
|MF2-LS1||Lens set 50x/100x||50x/100x||5x, 10x||10x
10x with micrometer
|For microinjection pipettes|
|MF2-LE15||15x Eyepiece set||-||-||15x
15x with micrometer
|Accessories included||Foot switch
Spare heater (PT-B)
Silicone rubber gasket (HI01PK01)
|Movement range||Heater manipulator||X14mm, Y14mm, Z14mm|
|Pipette manipulator||X12mm, Z28mm|
|Microscope||Y (Focus-Coarse/Fine coaxial knob) 30mm
X (Swing-Fine control knob) approx. 5°
Z (Tilt-Fine control knob) approx. 3°
|Magnifications||50x/100x (optional lens MF2-LS1: eyepiece 10x, objective lens 5x/10x)|
|Glass capillary *||ø1mm, ø1.2mm, ø1.5mm|
|Working voltage||AC100V ~ 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions/Weight||W210 × D300 × H280mm, 5.8kg|
* HIC-1.2 is required separately to use glass capillary with 1.2mm O.D. HIC-1.5 is required for glass 1.5mm O.D.