[ English / Japanese ]
This product is currently unavailable.
Frequently used syringe data (Hamilton, inner diameter and volume) are preset. The input operation is very easy to complete: select the syringe to use, enter the injection volume and time. The flow-rate is automatically calculated and displayed from the entered value. The digital display shows the injection status at a glance. All operation keys can be operated intuitively by icons based on easy-read size and layout. A connection bar is included for attaching it with stereotaxic micromanipulator. Depending on the orientation and position of injector, the mounting method is selected from two ways of using the bar: by a screw-in or a newly added mounting bracket. By adopting a large retainer for plunger button, it enables easier fixation even if the plunger is thin, and finally the syringe can be held with a flip of dedicated retainer.
* Syringe, stereotaxic instrument, and stereotaxic micromanipulator are sold separately.
* IMS-30 is recommended to use with SMM series; robust micromanipulators.
* By using the Connecting Cable 7m (for MD system) MD-DCE-7, the distance between the control unit and the drive unit can be changed to 7m.
|No.||Inner Diameter||Volume||Hamilton's syringe code|
|User||Direct Input||Direct Input||Syringes by the other maker|
* The parameters of Hamilton syringes shown above are preset in the reference table.
* Inner diameter and volume of syringe can be input directly for using other syringes not prepared in the reference table.
|Accessories included||Power Cord (1.5m)
Connecting Cable (1.5m)
Dedicated screw (for attaching manipulator)
Hex wrench × 2
Spare fuse (inside of fuse holder)
|Drive source||5-phase Stepping Motor|
|Working voltage||AC100V ~ 240V, 50/60Hz|
|Dimensions/Weight||Drive unit||W47.5 × D82.5 × H156.5mm, 456g|
|Control unit||W180 × D260 × H95mm, 2.5kg|
* Syringes with 6.5 mm OD, less than 9 mm OD can be installed with IMS-30, not available from Narishige. Please purchase it separately.
refers to the model itself with standard attachments
refers to attachable main accessories
refers to types of mounting adaptors